A little about Me(l)!

My name is Melanie Meara. I am a current sophomore at Stevenson University, majoring in Digital Marketing. I am doing this blog for a class assignment in Marketing 208. I decided to write about the mental health of students athletes for a few reasons. I am part of the women's lacrosse team here at Stevenson. I grew up a part of many sports teams and as I got older I feel as if mental health in not only myself but other teammates began to become an issue. There are many studies done on the mental health of collegiate athletes but not many help us. I decided to write this blog with a fellow classmate and also fellow lacrosse player at Stevenson to help give tips to other athletes in college in order to help maintain a good mindset. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Management

How To Deal With Minimal Playing Time

Managing School, Sports, and Social Life